Here's what Columbus say
"290 grams of design, research, development and competition makes Grammy the lightest high-performance caliper fork ever to exist in road racing. Full carbon monocoque, with an 1,5” oversize tapered steerer tube: lightweight, stable with precise handling, the Columbus Grammy fork doesn’t compromise! The drop-shaped blades reduce the overall weight while maintaining, thanks to an increased inertia, precise handling, reliability and reactivity. The slightly curved design also ensures an improved vibration-damping action providing a smooth ride even on the roughest terrain, making Grammy the ideal fork for high-speed, long-distance races such as demanding and prestigious Granfondo competitions. Finally, a special laser-etched stainless faceplate protects the carbon dropouts to ensure an ideal grip of the quick-release clamp, increasing overall durability"
- T700S & HFM Carbon fiber monocoque
- Finishing: UD, 3K, 1K & Columbus painted
- Carbon dropouts with stainless Columbus faceplate
- Tapered Steerer 1-1/8” - 1,5”
- Steerer length: 300mm
- Axle to crown length: 365mm
- Rake: 43mm
- Crown diameter: 56mm
- Tire clearance: up to 25mm
- Recommended expander: Columbus kgapcap28.6c
- Weight: 290g (±10g)
For orders outside of the UK shipping will be charged separately.