Academy Tools - Disc Brake Mount Fixture
Update 04.08.21 - This product is in high demand - We will be restocking repeatedly throughout summer. Please check back regularly to avoid disappointment.
A universal disc brake mount fixture designed to accurately position the critical mount interface features of every front and rear bicycle disc brake standard.
Supplied as a complete kit including four adapter arms that cover the following disc brake standards:
- ISO Front
- ISO Rear
- Post Mount Front 140, 160 , 180, 203
- Post Mount Rear 140, 160 , 180, 203
- Flat Mount Front 140/160, 160/180
- Flat Mount Rear 140 Direct Mount, 160 Direct Mount
- Tool Body
- 2 x Axle Bushes
- 4 x adapter arms
- Laminated configuration reference guide
- Removible tool chest insert
Precision machined from the following materials to ensure high quality and longevity.
- Body - Aluminium Tooling Plate Hard Anodised to ISO 10074 (natural colour*) with laser engraved details.
- Arms - Tool Steel with machine engraved details.
- Bushes - Aluminium Bronze
- Fasteners - Stainless Steel
* We choose not to use any pigmentation when anodising our products which leaves a natural colour finish.
The Academy Tools Disc Brake Mount Fixture is designed to be used with all Academy Tools Dummy Axles, and also fits Anvil Tools Dummy Axles.
1 year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
In stock items will ship within 2 days, if an item is out of stock then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
See our Shipping and Fulfilment page for details.