Academy Tools - Dummy Axles + Adaptor Kits
Academy Tools Dummy Axles
Precision machined from stainless steel, complete with fasteners and caps.
- 100 x 9mm
- 100mm x M12 x 1.5mm
- 110mmx M12 x 1.5mm
- 88 X 9mm (for balance bikes)
- 110 x 10mm
- 110 x 14mm
- 120 x 10mm
- 130 x 10mm
- 135 x 10mm
- 142 x 12mm
- 148 x 12mm
- 150 x 12mm
- 157 x 12mm
- 197 x 12mm
Our rear 12mm dummy axles are designed to work with dropouts where the thread is separate from the dropout, for example Paragon Machine Works DR2065 and DR2085. We also offer the following adaptor kits so you don't have to replace the whole dummy axle when using a different style of dropout. These are to be used with one of our 12mm dummy axles.
Styles available are:
- 12mm for Syntace dropouts.
- 12mm for drive-side dropouts with integral M12 x 1mm thread (DT Swiss style)
- 12mm for drive-side dropouts with integral M12 x 1.5mm thread (Shimano style)
Front through axle styles
Front though axles are suppled as a body only. You must buy the end caps seperately.
- 12mm end caps are designed to work with Paragon Machine Works dropouts with one plain hole and one threaded hole eg DR2055
- 15mm end caps are designed to work with Paragon Machine Works dropouts with one plane hole and one threaded hole eg DR2056"
The Academy Tools Dummy Axles are designed to fit all Academy Tools Fixtures, and also fit Anvil Tools jigs and some other fixtures.
1 year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
In stock items will ship within 2 days, if an item is out of stock then please contact email@example.com for availability.
See our Shipping and Fulfilment page for details.